Your privacy is critical to us. Likewise, we have built up this Policy with the end goal you should see how we gather, utilize, impart and reveal and make utilization of individual data. This statement applies to the online collection of personal information via websites operated by and applications offered by the Fortified Elder Law LLC. Details of the Privacy Statement follow immediately below.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when ordering a product, registering an account or signing up for a newsletter), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time simply by contacting us.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at:
Fortified Elder Law LLC
2452 E. Madrid St.
Springfield, MO 65809
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Fortified Elder Law LLC’s site for individual and non-business use only.
This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Fortified Elder Law LLC’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Fortified Elder Law LLC whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Fortified Elder Law LLC’s site are given “as is”. Fortified Elder Law LLC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Fortified Elder Law LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Fortified Elder Law LLC or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Fortified Elder Law LLC’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Fortified Elder Law LLC or a Fortified Elder Law LLC approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Fortified Elder Law LLC’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Fortified Elder Law LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Fortified Elder Law LLC may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site without notification. Fortified Elder Law LLC does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Fortified Elder Law LLC has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Fortified Elder Law LLC of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Fortified Elder Law LLC may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Fortified Elder Law LLC’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States of America, and of the State of Missouri, without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.